Sheila Paxton is an award-winning entrepreneur and instructional designer. Her passion is product development and business building. She has been a student of instructional design for many years, and has developed customized, high impact training products for organizations such as AT&T, American Express, Proctor & Gamble, and CNA insurance, to name a few.
What You´ll Learn From This Session:
1. Package your expertise into a system/step-by-step process.
2. Make sure you’ve proven your system to work clients.
3. Coach other experts to teach your system.
4. Apply to license your content.
5. If you’re a coach, apply at ICF to get your course accredited.