Heather E. Wilson gone from a stay-at-home mom on the edge of poverty to a motivational speaker, author, and success coach. Her mission is to help individuals realize their true potential and live the lives of their dreams through coaching and speaking at events worldwide. Heather is also a published author with book: Your Life According to You!
What You´ll Learn From This Session:
1. If you haven’t done live events, plan one. Its by far the best strategy to establish your authority in the marketplace
2. Be professional. Use a request for proposal process.
3. Partner with sponsors and charities. They’ll help you pay for your event venue and sell tickets for you.
4. Charge for your events. People value what they pay for.
5. When just starting off, do a half fay event first and then progress from there.