John Corcoran is an attorney, writer, and a father, and a former Clinton White House Writer and Speechwriter to the Governor of California. Throughout his career, he has worked in Hollywood, the heart of Silicon Valley, and owns his own boutique law firm in the San Francisco Bay Area catering to small business owners and entrepreneurs.
What You´ll Learn From This Session:
1. Start with the right mindset when wanting to connect with people.
2. Know what your big goal is.
3. Create your conversation list of the top 50 people you want to build relationships with overtime.
4. Take the time to focus on your top list and start building relationships and providing value to them.
5. Go out and meet people in person.